Adobe Photoshop Training Course
Photoshop is considered one of the leaders in photo editing software. The software allows users to manipulate, crop, resize, and correct color on digital photos. The software is particularly popular amongst professional photographers and graphic designers.
What is Adobe Photoshop Training course?
Why should you learn?
- Adobe Photoshop is the most popular program for creating and modifying images for the web.
- This is true not only because Photoshop is available on a wide array of platforms ranging from Mac to Windows to UNIX, but because after four generations of development, Adobe Photoshop has the most intuitive user interface, the most complete set of tools, and the largest number of reference books around.
- In fact, as Deke McClelland says in Photoshop 3 Bible, "Some estimates say that Photoshop sales exceed those of all of its competitors combined."
Adobe Photoshop Course Syllabus:
- Introduction to Vector and Raster graphics,
- Resolution,Creating canvas and customising
- Working with different file formats JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG.
- Using Selection Tool-
- Keyboard short cuts.
- Creating designs using Brush
- Clone stamp Tool and other tools
- Working different shapes and symbols
- Working with layers and masks
- Working with image and color correction
- Using filters and actions