Building Estimation and Costing- CADD Centre
Thane, Navi Mumbai and Dombivli
A division of CADD Centre in Thane, Airoli Navi Mumbai & Dombivli providing the theoretical and practical guide for all the aspiring Engineers and Architectures with the help of modern technologies and experienced faculty in the industry. We are providing training for Building Estimation and Costing software. After the completion of your course, you get an International Certification that will help you build a career anywhere in the world. To know more about the Building Estimation and Costing course, Scroll below.
Every building has its price. Accurately forecasting the cost of future projects is an important skill for civil engineers and cost estimators. Our course on Building Estimation and Costing, based on Autodesk's Quantity Takeoff software, can help engineers and estimators make material costing faster, easier, and more accurate. The course is useful for civil engineering and architectural students and professionals.
We provide classes for Building Estimation & Construction Cost Estimation Training Course in Thane, Mumbai & Dombivli. Get in touch to know about the duration, fees and syllabus of building estimation and cost estimation training courses.
Our course will cover all key features of Autodesk’s Quantity Take off that are related to:
- Building estimation and costing from 2D AutoCAD drawings.
- Creation of synchronized, comprehensive project views that combine important information from building information modeling (BIM) tools such as Revit® Architecture, Revit® Structure, and Revit® MEP software together with geometry, images, and data from other tools.
- Automatic or manual measuring of areas and counting of building components, exporting to Microsoft Excel, and publishing to DWF™ format. Autodesk's Quantity Takeoff supports the takeoff of JPG, TIF, PDF, and other “nonintelligent” image formats.
- Latest Autodesk technology in the areas of drawing, viewing, quantiﬁcation, and markup capabilities, uniting design data and other vital information within an open and ﬂuid architecture. So you can better keep track of changing variables without missing a beat.
- Generating material quantity takeoffs and performing conceptual estimates, regardless of what phase you are in during a project—from design through preconstruction.
Upon completion of the course, you will know, among others, how to:
- Identify quantities (takeoff) of the various materials involved in the project.
- Create summaries and detailed quantity surveying reports quickly and easily.
- Count and quantify all of your project design data more quickly and easily.
- Generate quantities linked to specific objects.
- Perform interactive examination of 3D models for material cost estimating purposes.
- Compile, update, and interact with quantity-related project data.
Why should you learn?
Quantity Takeoff helps you perform a takeoff on an entire building information model in just minutes—as opposed to days using traditional methods. The software provides greater ﬂexibility than typical databases or spreadsheets, enabling a smoother, more accurate work-ﬂow for cost estimators.
Those who viewed Building Estimation & Costing also viewed these courses: