The course prepares students for careers in business analytics by teaching them how to use various techniques and tools of modern data science to solve business problems. The course imparts a wide variety of skills, technologies, practices for continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance.
- Analytics and its Methodology
- Basics of Statistics - Measure of Central Tendency, Measures of Spread, Measures of Dispersion
- Data Visualization
- Probability Theory and Distribution
- Test of Significance - Hypothesis Testing
- Analysis Of Variance (ANOVA)
- Chi-square Test
- Correlation & Regression - Simple Linear Regression, Multilinear Regression, Logistic Regression, Cluster Analysis, K-means Clustering, Hierarchical Clustering
- Forecasting - Time Series Components, Simple Moving Average, Weighted Moving, Average, Exponential Smoothing, Holts Exponential Smoothing, Holts Winter Model, Auto Regressive Integrated Moving Average(ARIMA)
- Model Testing & Validating
- Real time Case study in major industries
Students from mathematical, computer science, and statistical backgrounds will highly benefit from the course. But any student or professional who plan to pursue a career in the data science industry can enroll.
A wide range of industries including marketing, finance, health care, logistics, insurance, e-commerce, manufacturing, and governments employ business analysts. Trainer - Business Analytics, Business Intelligence Manager, Operations Analyst, Research Analyst, Strategy Consultant - Business Analyst, Business and Financial Analyst, Consumer Analytics Manager are some of the jobs available in this domain.
We are offering following Special Courses: