CADD Quest 2017
India’s biggest scholarship program for Engineering Design courses
CADD Centre announces its 20th edition of CADD Quest 2017. This year CADD Quest brings you some new and attractive employment opportunities. CADD Quest has undoubtedly become a huge success since it began. It attracts about 20,000 participants every year assisting them to achieve new heights in their career. This year, CADD Quest brings for the first time in India, guaranteed employment opportunities along with 50% scholarship on Engineering Design courses.
Jump start your career!!
Why you should pay online?
Register yourself online by paying Rs 100
- If you want FREE ESDP Course (15 hours online training) + 1 day free workshop.
- If you want to attend the exam at your preferred time.
Call/What’s App on: +91 8369545787
Benefits of CADD Quest
Upto 50% scholarship on top engineering design courses
Guaranteed jobs for top 3 rankers from CADD Centre Thane
Free ESDP coaching and certification for all the participants. Scroll below to know about ESDP
Job assistance by CADD Centre Thane for all the participants
Participation certificate from CADD centre and other CADD merchandise
Everything you need to know about CADD Quest 2017
CADD Quest is a 1-hour simple test having 50 objective type questions based on basic aptitude, G.K, and simple math.
You can take up the test by registering yourself or get in touch with us.
The test will be conducted on 11th – 28th of February as Feb, March and April are the target recruitment months for most of the companies. Therefore, it is important to enroll yourself at the best time to shape your career & grab recruitment opportunities at the right time.
What is ESDP?
Employability skills comprise of a wide range of skills ranging from communication and presentation to negotiation and team development. The Employability Skill Development Program (ESDP) imparts one with the required skills to gain a competitive edge in any job market.
This 15 hours online course will help you get job ready with course content like:
- Enhancing communication skills
- Overcoming barriers in communication forms
- Personal traits like body language, pronunciation, and self-confidence
- Importance personal developmental goals
- Significance of information mapping
- How to excel in interviews and group discussions
Benefits of ESDP:
- Develop communication skills
- Information mapping
- Improvising your body language
- Improvising public speaking ability
- Interview prerequisites
- Excel @ interviews
CADD Quest is the largest scholarship program conducted by CADD Centre for engineering design courses throughout the country. The annual scholarship program gives opportunities to meritious students, by distinguishing them through CADD Quest scholarship exam, to study at the CADD Centre and master their skills in CAD and help them grow in their core field be it Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Architecture or Civil. It provides an amazing opportunity for bright talents who need financial aid to pursue their dreams. Every year with this annual scholarship festival, CADD Centre motivates 20000 participants and offer them a scholarship. This scholarship is based on their scores achieved in CADD Quest scholarship examination.
- Engineers, Diploma holders, and ITI students
- Engineers from Mechanical, Civil, Architectural, Electrical, and Industrial Engineering streams
- Diploma Engineers from Mechanical, Civil, Architectural, and Electrical Engineering streams
- Management / MCA graduates
- Graduates who wish to build a career in Engineering Drafting
- Students who have completed their higher secondary education and looking for a skill development program on designing.
CADD Quest will be held on 11-28 February 2017 at CADD Centre Thane, CADD Centre Dombivli and CADD Centre GB Road
The Scholarship exam comprises of an Aptitude test of 50 questions for 60 minutes that will contain verbal english, logical ability, deductive reasoning ability and analytical ability. The exam will be conducted at our Centres ONLY.
CADD Quest is an 1 hour test exam with 50 simple objective type questions. CADD Centre Thane, will conduct test every one hour from 9AM on the test dates. The test schedule may look like the following:
- 09.00 – 10.00 a.m.
- 10.00 – 11.00 a.m.
- 11.00 – 12.00 Noon.
- 12.00 – 1.00 p.m.
- 2.00 – 3.00 p.m.
- 3.00 – 4.00 p.m.
- 4.00 – 5.00 p.m.
- 5.00 – 6.00 p.m
- 6.00 – 7.00 p.m
- 7.00 – 8.00 p.m
Apply for the engineering design scholarship exam simply by registering yourself and scheduling your test by providing preferred date and time information. You will be allowed to take up the CADD Quest 2017 test after we have your registration details and minimum fee is submitted. Our team will be available to guide you in each every step to help you launch your career through CADD Quest 2017.
The CADD Quest Application fee is ‘ Rs. 100 ‘
The topper at CADD Quest scholarship exam at CADD Centre, Thane will be awarded 50% of the course fee as scholarship on courses* that he wish to take coaching on. This person has to score more than 90% marks in the simple aptitude test to get the 50% scholarship.
The top 3 students from CADD Centre Thane and Dombivli each will be getting guaranteed placement along with an authorized letter from headquarters of CADD Centre in Chennai.
All the participants will get a scholarship based on the marks they have obtained in the test.
In addition to scholarships, CADD Centre Thane is also offering free coaching on ESDP (Employment Skills Development Program) worth Rs. 2000, to every participant who appeared for the scholarship exam. All the student will be provided with a unique login id and password for online training of ESDP, thus CADD Centre will be entitled to provide free login access and Certificate for ESDP training.
The results of CADD Quest will be announced one week after the scholarship examination is over.
The scholarship exam is valid only for the registrations made before 19th February 2017 by 8 pm . To avail the scholarship the fee should be paid in full or a minimum of 50% to avail the scholarship. A participant can take up the course any time before 31st March 2017.
No, it cannot be clubbed along with any student’s group discount / vouchers.
- Master Diploma in Architectural Design
- Professional in Architectural Design
- Diploma in Architectural Design
- Diploma in AutoCAD
- Diploma IN Grafx
- Diploma in Electrical CADD
- Master Diploma in Product Design and Analysis
- Professional in Product Design and Analysis
- Professional in Product Design
- Diploma in AutoCAD
- Diploma in Product Design
- Diploma in MEP Design
- Diploma in Product Design and Analysis
- Diploma Course on Plant Design
- Diploma in Mechanical CADD
- Diploma in MCADD
- PG Diploma in Mechanical CADD- AutoCAD, CREO, Inventor, Solidworks, CATIA, NX CAD, Ansys, NX Nastran
- PG Diploma in Civil CADD- AutoCAD, Revit, Aecosim, STAAD.Pro, ETABS, Navisworks, Max for engineers/architects, Microsoft Project, Building Estimation and costing