Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) (40 Hours)
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is a credential from Project Management Institute (PMI). It is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management. The course prepares you to perform well in the three-hour CAPM exam that consists of 150 multiple-choice questions with four answers per choice.
- Project Management Framework
- Standard of Project Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional Social Responsibilities
- A secondary degree (high school diploma or the global equivalent)AND
- At least 1,500 hours of project experience OR
- 23 hours of project management education by the time you sit for the exam.
PMI’s CAPM is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. If you’re a less experienced project practitioner looking to demonstrate your commitment to project management, improve your ability to manage larger projects and earn additional responsibility, and stand out to potential employers, the CAPM certification is right for you.
We provide classes for Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Software, Certification Training Courses in Thane, Mumbai & Dombivali. Get in touch to know about the duration, fees and syllabus of CAPM certification training courses.
Those who viewed Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) also viewed following courses:
Get Set for CAPM Exam in 40 Hours!