The course teaches students the basics of networking and how to configure a small network with routers and switches. It teaches the difference between protocols like IP, TCP and UDP; between IPv4 and IPv6. It also teaches how to configure routers and switches in a network adhering to protocols. The course also covers many related subjects in LAN/WAN networking.
- Introduction to Computer Networks
- IP Address & TCP/IP, Introduction to Operating System in Routers & Switches
- IPV4 Routing , EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, IPV6 Address
- IPV6 Routing – RIPng, OSPF V3, EIGRP for V6, IPV6 NDP
- Redundant first hop Routing Protocols, Access List, NAT, WAN Technologies
- Frame Relay, VPN & GRE Tunnelling, Layer 2 Switching
- STP, PVSTP +, PVRSTP +, VLAN, Inter VLAN Routing, Ether channel, Port Security
- Syslog, Netflow, SNMP and NTP, Mega Case Study (Real Time Practicals)
Anyone with basic computer skills can benefit from the course. Having a preliminary understanding of networks is desirable but not mandatory.
There are plenty of job opportunities for students in the networking space. All organized sectors, right from corporate to small organizations using computer networks, need experts in routing and switching. Some of the popular job titles are: Networking Engineer, Networks Administrator, Network Architect, Network Manager, Networking Support Engineer, and Technical Specialist – Routing & Switching.
We provide classes for CISCO CCNA Certification networking course, IT network protocol software, network engineering classes, network routing and switching training course at our IT networking training institutes Thane, Mumbai, Dombivli & Navi Mumbai. Get in touch to know about the duration, fees and syllabus of IT networking & CCNA certification training courses. Know more about course CISCO CCNA Certification training, fees, cost, duration, content, syllabus, eligibility criteria, batch timings. Get FREE demo at our training centres.
Other Courses in IT Infrastructure Management: