The course provides an overview of project management methods like Waterfall and agile. It teaches students how to stay organized, be efficient and prioritize, manage projects remotely, deliver projects successfully, anticipate change, improve everyday collaboration, communicate in real time, and simplify IT by using Project.
- Introduction about project management &introduction on MSP
- Task and its Relationship
- W B S
- Constraints & Recurring Task.
- Define and Assign Resources
- Resource Analysis & Leveling
- Tracking, Earned Value Analysis
- Filters & Groups, Multiple Projects
- Customization & Formatting
All IT students/professionals and software developers / managers can benefit from this course.
Software companies offer MS Project jobs such as Project Manager, Product development Manager, Project Executive / Trainee, Project Portfolio Manager.
We are offering following Special Courses: