Network security is concerned with granting access to a network to the authorized users, and denying access to a network by the unauthorized users. It encompasses the actions to prevent attacks from viruses, worms, and Trojan horses; spyware and adware; zero-day/zero-hour attacks; hacker attacks; denial of service attacks; data interception and theft, and identity theft. A network security consists of many hardware and software components.
- Fundamentals of Network Security
- Types of Security Threats
- Mitigate common Layer 2 attacks - Port Security, VLAN Hoping attack, STP attack
- Network Foundation Protection, CCP, Implement AAA on network devices - TACACS, RADIUS
- CBAC, Privilege Level, Telnet, SSH , NTP, Sys Log, SNMP
- Firewall Fundamentals, Implement an ASA Firewall, ACL on ASA
- ASDM For ASA, IPS/IDS, Implementing site-to-site IPSec VPNs and Remote Access VPN
- VPN on ASA
- Mega Case Study (Real Time Practicals)
Anyone with basic computer skills can benefit from the course. Having a preliminary understanding of networks is desirable but not mandatory.
Major job providers for network security professionals are financial institutions and banks, internet service providers, pharmaceutical companies, government and defense agencies, and multinational corporations. Administrator - Network & Security, Network Security Engineer, Technology Expert - Network Security, Network Security Analyst, Network Security Specialist, and Network Security Manager are some of the popular job openings in this domain.
We provide classes for Network security training, Cisco, CCNA Certification Course, CompTIA network+ Training Courses in Thane, Mumbai & Dombivli, Navi Mumbai. Get in touch to know about the duration, fees and syllabus of certification training courses.
Other courses in IT Infrastructure Management: